A Boutique Post-Production Studio
Set in the Wiltshire countryside The Edit Barn is a boutique post-production studio dedicated to providing a comfortable and private space for editors, creatives and clients to cut their films.
(28 sq metres)
- Private entrance and access to outside picnic area.
- Comfortabe seating area.
- Stand up desk with stools; desk mounted plug and USB charging LG TV with internet access and wireless keyboard.
- Apple TV (and Apple Arcade with controller) with screen sharing option.
- Drink and snacks area with Nespresso coffee machine and SubCool Fridge.
(16 sq metres)
Edit 1 has FCP, Premiere and Resolve with calibrated grading monitor
and OLED review screen. Avid Media Composer can be installed if
1 TB SSD dedicated to operating system, software and cache.
External 4TB solid state (RAID1) drive to use to store rushes.
24/7 off-site cloud back-up of project files to Dropbox Pro.
Comfortable seating with multiple charging points.
All lighting in the space can be set to 6500k.
All monitors and screens are backlit to 6500k.
All walls painted in neutral grey for optimum colour grading set-up.
LTO tape backup available for project backup and storage.
- 100Mb download / upload internet with no restrictions.
- Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- The entire space is run on 100% renewable electricity.
- Nespresso coffee (we compost the capsules).
- Tea, water, soft drinks and snacks available throughout the hire.
- Ample parking on site for 5+ cars.
- Large outside area with picnic table.
- Lunch can be provided on site if required.
- Access to Charlton Park Arboretum, 5 minutes walk away (9am-5pm).
Edit 1 can be hired as a grading suite with a senior colourist and DaVinci panels if required.
Our colourist has worked at some of the most respected post-production facilities in London and specialises in
commercial and long form grading.
- We are located on the Charlton Park Estate.
- We are 10 minutes' drive from the M4.
- Kemble train station is 10 minutes' drive (pre-booked taxis can be arranged).
Edit 1 Tech Specs
- Apple iMac Pro (3.0GHZ 10-Core; 64GB 2666MHZ DDR4 EEC Memory; Graphics RADEON PRO VEGA 64 16GB)
- Magic Mouse + Keyboard
- Dell UltraSharp 4K Monitor
- Eizo CG319X HDR Grading Monitor
- Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K
- Genelec 8020 Speakers
- Mackie BigKnob
- LG 4K OLED TV
With your own entrance, exclusive use of the space throughout the hire period and cleaning before and during the hire we are here to make sure your experience with us is safe and stress free.
Edit 1 can comfortably fit two people in while maintaining social distancing and has its own external door.
The Lounge area can comfortably cater for two/three people whilst maintaining social distancing.
If required the edit timeline and final play-out can be sent to the screen in the Lounge so clients / creatives can review films without entering the Edit 1.
We have a talk back system in place to allow the editor and creatives to talk while in separate rooms.
Hand gel, face masks and bio-degradable anti-bacterial wipes are available through-out the space.